Service on demand for you as a company Satisfied building users, cost transparency and needs-oriented services with Service on demand.
With Service on demand, you benefit in three ways: building users are satisfied and the facility management department avoids over-fulfilling its duties. At the same time, you enjoy complete transparency with regard to which tasks have been completed by FM and how long they took.
Service on demand only calls on facility management when required.
The benefits for you at a glance
- Cost savings of up to 30% while maintaining quality levels
- Simple and efficient incident reports at the touch of a button
- Increased customer satisfaction thanks to the wow factor
- Transparency with regard to the service provided and end-to-end control
- Versatile (find inspiration here)
- Quick and easy to implement
Who isn’t familiar with the inflexible and somewhat inefficient rota work in the field of facility management such as inspection rounds for toilets, break areas or meeting rooms? While on-site physical control was for a long time indispensable, the tables have been turned so that facility managers receive notifications when facility services are needed.
|With Service on demand, Post Real Estate Management and Services Ltd has developed the solution for needs-oriented facility management, winning both the Real Estate Award in Switzerland and the FM Innovation Prize in Germany in 2017.
What we offer
As one of the largest real estate operators and owners in Switzerland, we understand the needs of building users and the challenges of facility management.
Comprehensive carefree package
We offer everything from a single source:
- Service on demand platform (order documentation, configuration and analysis)
- Necessary devices such as smart buttons, button boards and sensors
- Connectivity (Swisscom LoRaWAN low power network (LPN))
- Project support, on-site implementation and initial configuration of devices and training
- Use case advice
If you too would like to benefit from needs-oriented facility management, then get in touch with us: